Friday, February 13, 2009

Inside 10 Gopeng Street

















My apartment, housed in a new high-rise in Chinatown, is one of many 'upsides' to living here.
The tour begins in the kitchen and rotates through the livingroom, bedroom and bath.
I can see myself in the floor=I can also see all my silver head hairs littering the floor too!
Chinatown sits north outside the livingroom window.
The jungle you see on the 31st floor contains sitting/lounging areas, and stretches between both towers.
There is always an invigorating breeze up there.
Floor 7 is pool deck with areas for bbqing.
No complaints here.
Once again, I'm extending an invite to anyone who wants to visit.
I'm told I could be here through 2010.

1 comment:

  1. spiffy digs!
    love,
    bean
    ps
    does that mean till the END of 2010?

    ReplyDelete